воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bateman jason married




I�should be doing english, my god I�should be doing all of my school work but as of last weekend I�have zero motivation and itapos;s starting to show.

I�need a job so bad I�wish I�had the time. �Stupid field hockey.� However, I�might be getting a job at Angelaapos;s Fashions (apparently she goes to my church and is looking for help...) for Saturdays only which would be nice to have... But I�need clothes to wear when I�work there cause I�have to dress nicely. Srsly, i have no nice clothes.

I�found out all the information about the GAP�year and Iapos;m going to fill out the forms and apply immediately, Iapos;m thinking either Ireland or somewhere in the UK so I�can travel Europe while Iapos;m there.

diamonds club charleston, bateman jason married, bateman jason, bateman iona, bateman house furniture.



Комментариев нет: